Further to yesterday's Announcement, Bowls Kapiti Coast Inc continues to review the ongoing Corvid-19/Coronavirus situation which is rapidly changing and has made further decisions regarding environmental health safety at KBC and affiliated events.
An Updated Announcement has been posted. See the "Read Announcement" Button below.
The main points are:-
** The indefinite Postponement of All BKC Events scheduled from today until 10th April.
** The expectation that all member Clubs will do the same.
You can read the full announcement at the 8th button down on the left side of the Home Page "Key Documents" and click on the ANNOUNCEMENT Postponements for 19th March in the centre of the screen.
Further announcements from Bowls Kapiti Coast can be expected as and when the situation evolves.